If you’re not aware, Netfirms is one of the reputed online domain registrars who power over 1,200,000 websites worldwide.
How To Register Domain Name at $4.95
Step 1 -> Visit http://www.netfirms.com and enter domain name of your choice in the “register a domain name” tab. They charge $7.99 with free domain privacy for the first year, which is pretty cheap IMHO. However, as we proceed further towards checkout – we will use a promo code and register domain name @ $4.95 only
Step 2 -> Verify your order. For illustrative purposes only, we will register clptest.com. You need to recheck your order in the next page and check the boxes for Annual Domain Registration & Domain Privacy. As mentioned above, Netfirms offers you free domain privacy for the first year – so don’t forget to take advantage of this.
Next, You need to select Create a new account and click on continue
Step 3 -> Enter your Billing Information. Here you have the option to pay by Paypal or credit card. If you opt for credit card you will need to enter your personal & card details. As a best practice, we suggest that you use a paypal account to make all your payments online. It’s a much safer way & you can open a dispute and claim a refund.
Below the Purchase information Tab, you will have Promotion Code. Enter Promo Code – PROMO495 and the discount should be applied.
As you can see the domain name costs $4.95 after the promo code has been applied.
We suggest that you register a domain name immediately with Netfirms to take advantage of this promo code before it expires.
Top 10 Search Terms
- registered domain names promo code
- domain names discount codes
You Should Also Check Out
- How To Submit Your Sitemap to Yahoo
- Tutorial: How to Disable Post Revision in WordPress
- How To Use Mind Mapping For Blog Post Ideas
- How to Add & Embed YouTube Video in WordPress Blog Post
- How to Install a WordPress Plugin Via FTP
- How to Stop Tracking Your Own Visits with SiteMeter
- How to Manually Upload and Install a Plugin From Your WordPress Dashboard
- How to Get Search Engine Traffic To Your Blog
- Tutorial: How to Delete Post Revisions in WordPress
- How To Enable Your WordPress Blog For Mobiles