BuySellAds popularly known as BSA is an Advertisement program network that helps online advertisers and website publishers buy and sell ads better. In our previous post, we discussed on how to add BuySellAds code in Thesis theme manually. Since, many users are not comfortable with making changes manually to their site – being on the WordPress platform, you always have a choice of opting for a plugin to make the whole process easier. This WordPress plugin will work with any theme.
The BuySellAds WordPress Plugin by Thaya Kareeson will help you easily integrate Buy Sell Ads codes & zones onto your blog.
Features of BuySellAds WordPress Plugin
- Easy Buy Sell Ads integration. All you need is your site key!
- Ability to automatically place ads into posts/pages and widget sidebar.
The plugin is very simple and easy to use. You can easily configure the plugin by adding your BuySellAds sitekey which is available from your buysellads publisher dashboard
How to Configure the BuySellAds WordPress Plugin
Step 1 -> You need to add your BSA sitekey to the plugin while setting it up. After you set up the sitekey, you need to hit update zones and it will show the different ad zones that you have opted for in your BSA publisher dashboard.
Step 2 -> Visit your Widgets area under Appearance tab and you should see a widget named BuySellAds Zone. Add this widget to your desired area in the sidebar and you’re done.
Note – You do not need to add the main code that goes right after your opening <body> tag to your blog manually, this is done by the plugin.
You can get the BuySellAds WordPress Plugin here
Top 10 Search Terms
- buysell ads wordpress
- where is my buysellads site key
You Should Also Check Out
- WordPress Plugin:Clean SEO Slugs to Optimize Blog Post Title
- Google XML Sitemap: WordPress Plugin
- GASP: The Anti-SpamBot Plugin For WordPress
- After The Deadline WordPress Plugin: Spelling and Grammar Check
- ReplyMe WordPress Plugin: Your Comment Has a New Reply
- MaxBlogPress Ping Optimizer: WordPress Plugin
- Broken Link Checker WordPress Plugin
- How To Install a WordPress Plugin From Your Admin Panel
- Pinging Your Content:PubSubHubBub WordPress Plugin
- SEO Smart Links: WordPress SEO plugin